Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cali Adventure with the bestest friend

Last weekend I needed some Hill time so I headed down south for a night at California Adventure with my bestest friend. Here we are on our way to the park.
After one of the best rides on tower of Terror EVER, we headed over to check out the new cars land. It was my first experience with it and all I can say is If you haven't checked it out yet, DO IT! It's amazing . The decore makes you feel like you are really in the movie!
We even took a pic with "Lightening"!
The lines were remarkably short for a Friday night and we hit up all the big rides in just a few hours. Here we are ready for toy story!
"Say what?" Love bestest friend time, love California adventure, loving life. :)

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

How do you imagine looking amazing in all these pics! SERIOUSLY you're a babe