Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Moms are the best

Last weekend my Mom came to visit to watch my nephew in his first primary program. I didn't know she was coming until Thursday and by then, being the social butterfly I am, I already had plan for the weekend. Luckily, however, my Saturday night plans fell through and I got to spend the evening with my Mom, my brother and his family. Here's my Mom and Benny ready for a walk.
Adden rode his bike and protected us from the monsters on the sidewalk.
Me and my Brother. Love him.
Another generation of cheeseballs is born. :)
Benny was being chill and cuddly not his usual go to mood.
After the boys took a bath I brushed Adden's hair, I told him he looked like Justin Bieber...this is the smile he gave me, classic.
Love this kid!
Me and my amazing Mom!
Me, Mom and Adden.
Silly one! It was great to have my Mom here. I just can't get enough of my amazing family.

No comments: