Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween weekend 2012

The weekend before Halloween was filled with Halloween activities, it was tough to decide what to do. My peps I decided to head to Santa Monica for the Dance. Here's one of some of our group Dolly Parton, A foreign diplomat, me (Bat girl), A pirate, a cow girl and a flapper.
Me and the girls ready to party it up at the dance. Tamar (my roommate), Blanca, Jessica, Me
For those who know me well you know I Love dressing up, so grateful for friend who indulge me. :) Blanca (Minnie mouse), Me (bat girl), Jessica (Pirate)
Scary Bat girl! Wearing my mask all night was not something I could handle. I was grateful that Jessica did such an amazing job on my eye make up.
My roommates and I ready to head out for the evening! Tamar, Me, Yolanda. Good times.

No comments: