Monday, October 15, 2012

It's October why not hit the road
















I decided to go home for conference this year to visit my parents and join in the Griffith family festivities. On Friday night my bestest friend Hill and I met up and drove home together. It was so great that we got to catch up and we didn't have to drive alone. The best of both worlds. I spent Saturday with my parents on the ranch. I LOVE fall on the ranch. Then we headed down to Santa Maria to join the Griffith women for our traditional conference girls night. It was so great to catch up and enjoy each others company.























This little lady was the highlight of our annual girls night. Ava (my cousin Tiana's girl) is a little DIVA!  It's good to know the rising generation of Griffith will include dramatic, fun, and adorable women. We became instant friends and bonded over our love of sweets, hip hop music, and being girlie. LOVE HER!
The next day we went over to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Joes to watch conference. My Mom and I made some delicious fruit dips for snacks during conference. So good.


















Loved spending time catching up with my cousin Tiana. We think we're pretty funny, mostly because we are.







































After conference we played some games (another Griffith tradition) and enjoyed the beautiful Santa Maria weather. Turns out this horseshoe like game is really my game. I actually did pretty well at in spite of my loack of hand eye coordinate.  Josh and I were the team to beat.



My adorable Dad and I spending some quality time before I headed back to LA.












On the way home we were able to watch the beautiful sun sent over the ocean. I love living in California.








Hill and I on our way back to LA. I look a little drugged but I was really just tired out after a really great trip home enjoying my family.


1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

Seriously it's amazing what a great blogger you are! The picture of us in the car isn't to bad considering. Such a fantastic weekend, thanks for sharing it with me.