Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Best trick or treating EVER!

Last Sunday I was chatting with my friend Allison. I mentioned that we should really plan a trip to DL sometimes soon so we could see the fall decor. She told me that she and some friends were going that Tuesday and invited me to come along. This was no ordinary trip to DL, this was the special Halloween party where you trick or treat and wear a costume. I immediately decided I was in.
We met up after work, donned our costumes and headed out for DL. The decor was AWESOME!
Everywhere you looked the park screamed Happy Halloween!
We got in line and made our way around the park, checking out the costumes, eating candy, and rinding rides. It was amazing how short the lines were.
Allison, Kat and I in costume.
Allison, Nathan, and Kat looking scared in line for Haunted.
During the parade there was this scare crow man right behind us. I was a little creeped out and a little fascinated by his robot like moves. 
You know what this means, Halloween will soon be over, and it's almost time for CHRISTMAS!
Traditional hat pic! Such a fun night, and so much fun to experience Disney land, Halloween style.

No comments: