Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Some goings ons...

It's been awhile since I've blogged so I thought I would do a catch up post on a few of the things I've been doing. 
The men folks in our branch threw a party for us girls, they cooked us dinner and set up a movie under the stars. They did an awesome job, It was a good time and a great way to help us get to know each other better.

One Sunday I woke up to these two cuties dressed alike. J LOVE THEM!

One Sunday we had a BBQ in my friend Ambers back yard. We had a great group of friends. We BBQ’d  kabobs, sat under the trees on blanket, played games and relaxed enjoying the beautiful southern California weather. LOVE SUMMER BBQs.

On 7-11 I went to 7-11 for a free Slurpee…man I love Slurpee especially free ones.


For one of our branch sports nights we played soccer. My friend Amber and I got a little crazy during our game and I ended up with a kicked shin HARD. Dont worry though after a bit of ice I still finished the game. I’m hardcore like that.

No comments: