Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kick'n it in my new boots!

Last weekend I went to the OC for a midsingles round up. I drove down on Saturday and spent some time at the beach before heading to Hillary's to get ready for the party. Here I am ready for the party.
Athena, Hill and I ready to head out. I was going for big country hair...that's about as big as my hair gets.
We wanted a full body shot so you could see we were rocking the cowboy boots. I had to buy them since I've been wait pretty much my whole life for a reason to buy cowboy boots. :)
Hill and I ready to party!
When we were arrived we grabbed some BBQ and watched the amazing live band they had. They are called "The broken numbers band" and they were amazing! I love live music, and double love good live music.
Athena, Anthony and Hill eating BBQ.
The dirt dance floor had lights strung above it and we had a blast square dancing, line dancing and getting our grove on. We danced our buts off and looked oh so country while doing it. I had a blast getting to know new peps, flirting with men & giving out digits, and kick'n up a cloud of dust with my new boots.

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

Rootinest Tootinest Girl in the Wild Wild OC(?) haha Suc a blast! I love that you can see how much dirt was flying through the air in your pic. We were sure kickin up a storm =)