Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Making life fun...

Last week at work we had Luau day. We were supposed to come wearing Hawaiian garb. I sported my sarong and even danced at the luau they had for the residents, they loved seeing us all in our garb and dancing so it was was worth it. We were all also asked to bring a dish to share for the pot luck. I brought a salad since I knew I could eat that at least. Here's the spread in all it's glory.
A few people pitched in for a pig. SOOOO gross looking but I did try a bit of the pork and it wasn't bad.
Here I am with the Rehab team as it was that day (our main PT's were out).
Our DOR eating pig skin. She's mostly a vegetarian so I thought it was funny she was eating pig skin...fun and gross. I love that my work does fun things like this not only for the staffs amusement but to help our residents enjoy life.

No comments: