Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Getting my mid-singles on OC style

Last weekend I went to a Singles conference in orange county. This conference was difference than ones I've attended in the past because it was for all single people from 30 til death. I was a little nervous but there was a promise that activities would be separate activities for the midsingles , so I decided to give it a try. When I arrived on Friday there were only a few people there and most of them looked over 40. Luckily I spotted my Friend Austin who grew up in Paso and came down from northern California for the conference. I didn't know she was going to attend so it was a pleasant surprise. I ended up spending that evening meeting new friends and had so much fun. Saturday was workshops, beach time (I love swimming in the ocean and getting my tan on), and a dance (divided by age thankfully). I got to get my groove on with some of my trek friends (pictured above-love Mona and D) and my bestest friend Hill and met some new friends too. Sunday was church, dinner and a fireside along with meeting more new peps. Yes I got hit on by a few older guys...but I also got hit on by some younger ones too...overall a much more pleasant experience that I originally thought especially since I was flying solo for most of it.Sometimes the amount a rock being a mid-single surprises even me.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I love that blue striped shirt! You're so pretty