Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sometimes thing fall into place!

You know every once in you have one of those days where things just seem to go right? Everything falls into place. I got up late because I was soooooooo tired (I hate adjusting to daylight savings by the way), but ended up getting to school in a timely manner and having time to pack my lunch. In Anatomy I understood everything and when we went down to lab was able to identify the muscles we learned. During lunch I hung out with friends and got some school work done. After school I went to do some errands. I wanted to go to a real grocery store (these are few and far between in this area...I'll tell you about that another time) so I drove to my nearest grocery store where I knew there was also a drug store where I could maybe copy I key that I've been meaning to copy for months...so I drove over and walked in and there it was, right in the entrance, a key making place where the guy was just finishing up with a customer just in time. He copied my keys in a jiffy and I was on my way. At the store they had several things I wanted on sale and I got the last one of one of my desired items! When I got home the weather was beautiful so I went for a walk. When I got back to my apartment I got ready for institute and actually looked cute. Our lesson at institute was entertaining and spiritually uplifting. Afterward I hung out and felt I felt comfortable, like I knew people I even flirted a bit! Ahhh life is good.

No comments: