Monday, March 30, 2009

Give me a BREAK!

So I know probably most of you are on board with the whole twilight phenomena thing. I've gotta say that I've read all the books and liked them all (minus the 4th which I thought was LAME). I also thought that the movie was quite entertaining, much better than I thought it would be. I recently have run into several individuals that thing Twilight is super lame and insist on talking about it while watching a scene from my copy of the movie (which they put on). I think this is lame.
My point in this post is not that everyone should like Twilight (I really couldn't care less) it is that in general I think it's super LAME to insist on making fun of something just because it's popular and almost everyone else likes it...if you don't like it FINE but don't insist on making it a big deal like you are so cool due to the fact that you don't like it when everyone else pretty much does. GET OVER IT! Like what you like, let others do the same, make fun of things you hate with others that hate them in privacy.
Anyway that is all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

haha! Go girl. Let it all out!

Myriah Cohen said...

I love the passion! Wicka wicka!

Were you like, "Oh, I accidentally remembered that you can't watch this movie because I hate you." And then took the movie to your room?