Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abe and Isabelle's Wedding Reception!


This past weekend I went home for my friends Isabelle and Abe's wedding reception. My sister Callie and I both ended up wearing shining shirts. Here we are looking pretty!

The flowers were really pretty!

The happy couple totally got there groove on during their first dance.

I had fun hanging out with my friends Mary and Myriah (M&M)!

Before she threw the bouquet, all the girls had to line up and dance under the brides Vail!

Then all the singles guys came up and picked up Abe and threw him up in the air. It was a really fun reception, good friends, good food, and lots of fun dancing. I'm happy for Abe and Isabelle want a great couple.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Hey, nice work with the reception photos. Way to lead it off with a picture of us, of course.