Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!


As many of you know I'm a really big fan of St. Patricks day.
It's one of my favorite holidays (2nd probably only to Christmas).
Here is my reasons:
-I love that it happens in the spring, just when it's getting warm and you want to be out in the sunshine and everything is green and growing!
-I love that you get to dress up!
-I love it because there is no stress associated with this holiday, in that you don't have to buy gifts or throw a party or worry that it's coming up and you aren't prepared.
-I just love it.
This year I loved my St. Patty's day outfit so I thought I would post some pics.

I really like this one because my pose looks kind 80's.

Here's a close up of my tights with shamrocks on them! Man I love st. Patricks day. Hope you all had a wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Vee said...

That is a cute outfit. I love St. Patty's day too! Yeah for green!

Brianna said...

you are so very sexy in your St. Patty's Day getup Tin! I am so jealous!