Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fair Fun!


Every year the fair comes to my home town. This year my sisters, my cousins, our friend Hillary and I decided to have a girls night and go to the fair. Here we are all dolled up ready to go. When we arrived we got dinner (yummy chinese) and looked around at the booths for awhile. Then we headed over and checked out the animals. It's amazing that I actually did that as a pre-tee for 2 years (for those that don't know I raised a lamb for the fair 2 years in a row)....it's so much work! It was fun to see and read the funny names the kids came up with! Then we met up with our friend Becka and looked around in the vendor tents and got the fair's famous Cinnamon Rolls!! I yummy fair tradition. Then came the best part. We went to this area with chairs and tables to eat our Cinnamon rolls and they were setting up the near-by stage with 2 pianos....turns out there was a concert right there that started within 10 minutes of our arrival. It was 2 guys who could play the piano amazingly well playing all sorts of songs. They took requests and although many of the songs sounded a bit "poka"ish it was a great time singing along and hanging out with the girls!!

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Just put me next to Brianna in those pictures, and you've got your bridal party!

But... are you really going to wear a hat on your wedding day?