Sunday, August 2, 2009

All about Marriage!

So this weekend it's been all about marriage.

It started out on Friday with a sweet gift from my Dad...which I wont go into at this time.

Then on Saturday I went with my friend Myriah to 2 wedding receptions. The first was for a guy who grew up in our stake and has actually been married for over a year but is moving back to the USA and is finally have a wedding reception...the only problem was the bride was unable to attend due to visa issues...sad. It was still a good time though. Then that evening was a wedding reception for a couple from our singles ward. Which was nice...only the poor bride passed out during the ring ceremony. It wasn't a good day for brides unfortunately. Fortunately it all worked out.

So today our RS lesson began with us writing down what qualities we want in our future spouses. Well since Myriah and I had both done this roughly 5000 times in young women's and maybe a few times after we decided to do it for each other so here is what Myriah came up with for me:
"What I want in Tara's Ideal man:
-Super Hott
-Not skinny bean pole
-Funny. But not too funny.
-Obliging
-Willing to take orders
-Lover of Horses
-Great posture
-Charming. But not too charming.
-Loves his mother
-Temple worthy and a temple attender
-Lactose intolerant
-Excellent speller
-Slightly competitive. But not too competitive.
"Moderation in all things.""

So if any of you know a guy like this...please give him my number. Apparently someones trying to send a message with all this wedding business.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

I know a guy exactly like this, but he doesn't love horses, so I've never introduced the two of you. Sorry. One day I'll find a Lover of Horses.