Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camp Hapitok Fashion!


On the night of the banquet my coworker Palapa and I changed into our dresses but due to the fact that we had some other things to do between the time we dress and the time the banquet began we sported our camp shoes with our dresses until the banquet began! As you can tell from the photo we looked good.

Because I was the night time medical person I often had to do some writing while I helped keep watch in the evening over the cabins. My co-worker/supervisor got me this great head lamp so I would have my hands free for writing. I think it's another good look for me.

Each night when we went to check that everyone was in their cabins at curfew we would dress up silly for a good time. Notice I'm sporting a graduation gown, clown costume, and fire hat combo that really does good things for me! I think both Mission and Palapa did some nice work on their outfits as well. I don't think anyone can disagree with the fact that camp fashion is the best!

No comments: