Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camping with the Fam!


The day we got back from the Conference we packed up and headed out camping with the family! The next morning after a good nights sleep was went on an amazing hike. Here we are along the trail (Dad, Mom, me, and Callie).

Way to go almost there! Such a beautiful place to be.

Afterward since we didn't have showers in camp we had to improvise to get cleaned up. Here I am washing my hair.

Dad made us a yummy dinner in the dutch oven. So tasty!

The game of choice for the camping trip was phase 10! Callie won every game.

Along the trail with Dad. (coo-coo)

On day 2 we hiked down to the beach. We have a great time together! In this pic it's easy to see we crack each other up. Good times.

Here we are relaxing on the rocks at the beach.

On day 3 after packing up camp we took a walk on the beach near our camp before heading home. It was a great trip and nice to have a break from reality. I love my family!

No comments: