Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend!


I thought I would share some of my favorite Thanksgiving weekend memories with you.
My sisters and I dressed up in silly closes and raked leaves.

We went on several walks on our favorite road near our house.

On thanksgiving day we took some fun pics of all of us girl cousins.

We decorated our personal Christmas Trees and drank eggnog milkshakes (my was made with strawberry sorbet, due to my lactose intolerance...it was actually quite tasty)
I got to spend time with my adorable nephew!

We walked on the beach and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather!

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Three cheers for Thanksgiving!

That was an excellent recap of your visit, and all those pictures were so pretty.

I can't wait for Christmas!!!!

Lesley said...

I like your hair, when did you dye it? And I had no idea about your lactose issue! Have you always been intolorant?

Tara said...

I actually dyed it over thanksgiving break! I really like the color too! It took me awhile to just do it! As far as being a lacto...nope I haven't always had issues they manifest themselves while I was on my mission. it's a bumber.