Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2nd Annual Canan Christmas at the Cohens!


I guess I should explain the title of this post. You see last year my friend Isabelle (Canaan) was going to have a Christmas party but had to cancel at the last minute due to illness, my friend Myriah was so looking foreword to the party that she decided to have it anyway only change the location to her house, it thus became the first annual Canaan Christmas party at the Cohen's. This year the tradition continued. We began by hanging out, chatting, and eating food. Here I am with my friend KD! I was so excited to hear about her adventures at BYU-Idaho (she just finished her first semester) I LOVE BYU-I!


Next we decorated some cookies while listening to a Christmas story. Here I am with my friend Hilary, she is great at all things crafty, and you can tell she is have an especially good time by her open-mouthed smile.

Next came snowflake making. Here's my sister Brianna with Myriah's cousin Mary making some killer snowflakes. My snowflake (not pictured, sorry) was given the award of "snowflake that looks most like an ink blot". It was a proud moment for me!

The last activity and my personal favorite was karaoke! Although there is no video (sorry Lesley) I chose this pic because you can really tell we're singing our hearts out! For this "number" My sister Brianna, our friend Myriah, and I were singing back up to our friend Isabelle's rendition of "I wont say I'm in Love" from Hercules...she wants to do a re-enactment at her wedding next spring, it was that good I guess.

Here I am with our lovely hostess! I love the tradition of Christmas parties and getting everyone for some fun! Thanks buddy you're the best.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Yo' welcome, buddy! Umm.. how is it that in the last picture my hair looks like two colors? I guess it was the light. How strange...

Anonymous said...

You mean Myriah's hair really isn't two colors? Now I am disappointed hehe J/K
I remember those songs on the Kareoke(sp?) machine...good times!
Looks like fun in CA!