Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long Awaited Phantom Post!


The weekend before Finals my friend Hillary came to visit me! She arrived Friday night and we went and saw the lights at the Temple. So beautiful. On Saturday we got up and got ready to head in to San Francisco to see Phantom of the Opera! Here we are with my roommate Taryn ready to go!

Here's Taryn and I with the cast list, pointing out the name of one of the cast members she knows! After the play we went and met him and he gave us a back stage tour!!! It was amazing to see the stage, props, and costumes plus meet a few of the cast members! SO AMAZING.

Here we are outside of the theater! Super excited about our adventure. After this we headed home and go ready to go to a Christmas party of one of my friends from my ward. Fun, Fun.

On Sunday it rained all day. We went to church and came home to the coziness of the house. Although cooking isn't really my thing...I do cook when I have visitors. Here's the dinner I made for Hillary. Green beans, rice, and apricot chicken (and you cant see in the picture my coffee cake in the oven). Yummy.

Here we are hanging on Sunday afternoon before she had to head home. So much fun to spend the weekend with one my best friends!

3 comments:

amber schmidt said...

How fun! You will have to tell Hillary Hi for me! You both look great & I hope you had a good Christmas!

Vee said...

What a cute post. You both look fantastic. How fun to see Phantom. That is an amazing show. Definitely a favorite. Tell Hillary hi for me as well. I hope you had a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Myriah Cohen said...

You made a coffee cake? Nice work!