Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hiking in SLO!


After all the Christmas cheer, we decided to do some hiking to avoid the "holiday weight" which always seems to creep on around Christmas. Here I am with my sister ready to head out on the hike. The weekend after Christmas we went on a gorgeous hike off of Port San Luis. The view along the trail was amazing and the docent who lead us was super knowledgeable of the coast line.

This is just one example of the gorgeous view.

Here's my sister Brianna, My Mom, My Dad, and I along the trail.

The beautiful coastline from the trail.

At the end of the trail we got to take a tour of this amazing lighthouse. It was a great hike. The weather, the company and the place were the best ever.

Love, Love, Love the Central Coast of California!

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Hey, does that hike lead you to Montana de Oro?

Vee said...

Beautiful, Beautiful. I love it. I wish I was there with you.

Lesley said...

Looks like it was a great day for a hike!