Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Paso!


Here's a pic of my sisters and I dressed up for church the Sunday before Christmas! Very festive, don't you think? You can also see our beautiful tree in the background.

While waiting for dinner to be ready we took some snapshots. Here is my cousin Katie, my sister Callie, and I hanging out on Christmas eve.

My Dad giving me a Christmas eve kiss on the cheek.

My sister Brianna, me, and My brother Matthew keeping each other entertained.

After a delicious dinner and some Christmas carols courtesy of my cousins and I our cute grandma was ready for the talent show (or maybe a nap).

Here is my brother Matthew, his wife Carrie, and their son Adden doing their talent show skit. My brother who is in the movie business acted our movies with Adden as the main character (Carrie assisted with props). Here Adden is playing Harry Potter (notice the broom) going for the golden snitch! So great!

At the end of the evening we sat around and enjoyed dessert and each others company. Here I am with my Aunts new puppy, she's so tinny! It was a very merry Christmas eve!

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

I like your red nails!

Anonymous said...

Tara, I love looking and reading your blog. It is so much fun. Adden is looking absolutely adorable and looked like a big hit as Harry Potter Hilareous! What kind of dog did your Aunt get and what is its name? Is it a boy or a girl! By the way thankyou for remembering Addy she has no sisters and absoulutely loves knowing she has a bunch of awsome girl cousins who are older than her and make her feel sooooooooo special!!! Love Aunt Laurie