Thursday, February 23, 2012

Favorite things Party


A couple of weeks ago was my sister-in-laws birthday. Yes, I have noticed we have alot of family birthdays within a couple of weeks of eachother. Carrie decided to celebrate her birthday in style this year and throw herself a "favorite things" party. Everyone invited was instructed to wear his or her favorite outfit, bring a favorite food item, and bring a favorite item (book, photo, movie, pretty much anything)

Here's Hillary and Adden ready for the party to begin.


Kathy (Carrie's sister) and I ready for dinner to begin.


The table tooked so pretyt with jars of flowers, candy and pretty napkins.


Toasting Dad's fav. beverage. Me, Dad, and Matthew.


Hill and I toasting our fav. Diet DP. :)


One of my fav people, my Mama.


Love these girls. Me, Hill and Brianna



The boys getting fightsty. Benny, Dad, Matthew, and Adden.


Then it was time to PARTY. So much delicious food, lots of fun conversation, and great games


Here are a few of our favorite things. Mine isn't pictured here but it was drop dead diva season 1, which I love because it's in my opinion a hidden treasure. I love hidden treasures, when you find something great when you're not expecting it. :)


The game really stumped a few people. It was a great way to get to know each other and a wonderful evening to celebrate a great gal.

1 comment: