Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Birthday!


I decided to title this post "the birthday" you know like "the code" ;) On my birthday I went to work. On my way I got a call from my grandma and from my BFF Myriah. Great way to start the day. When I arrived at work I was presented to this cake! My amazing coworker knows how much I love Mango so she got me a Mango cake and some yummy mango juice. She included our administrator too since it was his birthday as well. :) Surprise she presented it to me in front of a room full of people and they all sang happy birthday.


Here I am with my awesome co-worker. She's great.


For lunch my coworkers took me out to lunch and I order a calzone which turned out to be as big as my head! I seriously made 3 meals out of it easy. They are so great I love the rehab team I work with. I also received many happy birthday hugs and songs through out the day from coworkers and patients.


That night I talked to family and my sister-in-law made me yummy taco salad and bought blood orange soda to go with it. My fav. sooo delish! After dinner I went online and retrieved a whole bunch more happy birthday messages. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday great! It was a great birthday!

No comments: