Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday weekend # 2


The weekend after my birthday I went down to visit Hillary for a long weekend including a trip to DL!!! Here's Hill, me, and Dale on Pirates! Love it.

Looking cute outside of Mr. Toads. It was a beautiful day and not crowded! It was an Awesome day. Happy birthday to me.


I thought maybe I could pull the sword from the stone...it was my birthday celebration after all....alas you can't have everything I guess. :)


On the new Little Mermaid ride. Bestest friends.


I got a piece of chocolate cake with pixie dust on it! So fairy birthdayish of me don't you think?


We had to take some hat pics in keeping with our tradition. Big ears hats!


Dale kept be astonished that my gangster face was so legit, I cant imagine why she would be surprised.


High school musical hat pic! Hill really looks excited about this one.


Newsies hats. Carrying the banner, you know.


The next day we went out to lunch, shopped, made yummy dinner & dessert, and went to see "Make a joyful noise". Such a great day. Anybody who would eat soy cream sandwiches and watch a movie staring Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah with me deserves some kind of award for being the best bestest friend EVER, don't you think? It was a great weekend. Big THANK YOU to Hillary for making it such a great birthday celebration.

1 comment:

Hillary Richards said...

It was such an awesome Birthday celebration!!!

Have I told you lately what an amazing blogger you are. I don't know where you find the time to update it so often but I love it.