Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girls Weekend with the besties!


Before I moved to LA my closest girlfriends in SLO and I planned a girls weekend for them to come visit in November...after I had time to get settled. They drove down on Friday night and we stayed in the Temple apartments. After a long week we were all tired but we had plenty of junk food to get us hyped up.

Here we are besties reunited. Shayla, Rachel, Me, Brianna, & Mary.


The next morning after Mary woke us all up at an ungodly hour we went to the Temple to do baptisms. It was a wonderful experience to be in the Temple and feel the spirit there. When we asked a random stranger to take our picture, he asked me if I wanted the Temple in it. I said yes and this is what I got....apparently the spire isn't important.


The besties on the Temple grounds.


Me and Mary.


Me and Rachel: Sassy Twins.


Me and Brianna: Sisters


Me and Shayla


After the Temple we went to the Chinese theater in downtown LA and checked out the stars hand prints, oh so very LA of us, I know.I think B and I both have bigger feet than John Wayne.


Shirey Temple, one of our favorite actresses growing up.


Shayla and I showing the love for Bing Crosby! Best Christmas album EVER....Amazing actor/dancer/singer.


Mary and I showing the love for WILL SMITH! Hottie.


Julie Andrews....hand print twins with Rachel and I. :)


Making sure a breeze doesn't blow up my dress when I'm on Marilyn Monroe's square


The girls and I with Cary Grant's square. What a guy. :)


Dick Van Dyke AMAZING and oh so talented.


Clint Eastwoods square "made my day".

After the theater we were off to an over crowded Mall before heading back to our hotel, eating way too much, swimming, and getting very little sleep... but as always it was great just being together and being girls. The next day Brianna headed off early and the rest of us went to church before the other girls headed for home. It was a great weekend spent with some of the greatest girls I know.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

I love the one of marilyn monroe. good work. there is a ginormous statue of her here... we'll have to go see it when you visit!