Sunday, November 6, 2011

Turning 27= going to the Circus!


The first Friday in November I went to work early, the reason you see is because my sister and her bf were coming into town to go to the circus that night for my sisters birthday. I rushed home from work and got ready. Then my nephew Adden and I headed over to the Temple to meet up with Brianna and Cameron. Turns out they decided to take FOREVER to get dinner though and we ended up waiting an hour for them to get there. Good thing Adden brought plenty of cars to keep up busy. I also got to take this beautiful picture of the Temple at sunset. LOVELY!

When they got there we headed down to the circus. This is my favorite picture of the two of them. Hilariously excited for the circus.


This guy balanced a ladder on his chin. CRAZY.


Brianna, Adden, and I excited for the show.


We bought cotton candy for Adden but he didn't want to share with me. Bummer.


This acrobat was about 1 million years old....but still amazing at his job.


Adden was totally mesmerized by the show.


This guy was amazing too. Who can hold their body like that? All I can say is WOW! I'm pretty sure I could have gone my whole life without seeing this but It was good time anyway.



The next day we went shopping for Brianna's birthday. Cameron was a great sport and played with Adden while we shopped. I love shopping with my sister. Good times. Happy birthday B!

No comments: