Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mom & Dad @ the Temple!


Halloween weekend my parents came down to visit. They stayed in the Temple apartments Friday night and I met them at the Temple Saturday morning. I was so happy to see them. :)

We did a session and had some bonding time in the celestial room before heading out to grab some lunch.


My parents are such wonderful people. They have worked so hard to help all of us to be successful in following our dreams. They have taught us to work hard and to live the gospel. I'm so thankful for their love and their example. I hope someday to have a marriage as great as theirs is. Thanks Mom and Dad! I LOVE YOU!


On a slightly sad note: This was also the day I discovered that they cut down the marriage tree. For those of you who don't know this spot where I am standing in this picture use to have a large tree. It is the tree where pretty much EVERY bride and groom who marry here take pictures. I'm pretty sure about 1 billion wedding pictures have been taken in front of this tree and now...it's gone. No memorial...not plaque...nothing just gone. Sad, sad story. Now where am I going to take a picture when I get married?

No comments: