Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Camping at Ojai


My 2nd weekend in LA I went camping with my brother and sister-in-law, my nephews and their friends. It was about an hours drive north east.

It was wonderful to be outside with real life nature. Benny seemed to enjoy it too.


Adden got cozy by the fire in the morning.


The smoke in the trees looked amazing.


One of my favorite parts of camping is sitting around the fire at night.


I made breakfast on the camp stove. Sausage and corn bread pancakes....delish! Food always tastes better when it's cooked outdoors.


My brother & sister-in-law ready for breakfast.


We spent the afternoon down by the river.


We couldn't keep Benny out of the water. He's a true Griffith.


Adden loved throwing rocks in the river. It was a wonderful weekend and just the break from "reality" and the city that I needed.

No comments: