Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011


The week before Halloween our institute had a Halloween party. We ate good food, had a scavenger hunt, decorated pumpkins, and got our face painted. :) This was my superhero mask I got painted on because I was super girl (I wore a superman shirt).

For FHE that week we carved pumpkins. I wanted to do something new and different so I cut out a witch with a broom, a moon, and stars. Then I left it out on our back porch and it roted. Bummer. Still it looked pretty cool.

On the Saturday before Halloween I went to my brother and sister-in-laws ward Halloween party. Not wanting to miss and opportunity to dress up I wore my witch hat and mask & a black dress....classic Elphaba minus the green. Perfectly Wicked looking, aye?


My brother and his family were Cave people and their Dinos. Yes for those who know about my obsession with blue Gatorade...that's mine on the table. :)


cheers and happy Halloween. :)


My Mom per her usual didn't dress up but I told her that stripped shirt made her look like a soccer ref. :)


Dino's and their cave people. Happy Halloween.


Happy Dino's all hyped up on sugar. That's the way it's supposed to be right? Here's to a great holiday season.

No comments: