Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cause we're cool like dat!


The last week in July meant a mini family reunion while my sister Callie was home for a break from school. Due to the fact that she would be leaving in just a week for an adventure in a far off country, we spent most of the week shopping and getting her packed up. The weekend was reserved for family time and fun. On Saturday morning we made pancakes. Here are my efforts at good-bye pancakes (the blob on the left is Callie doing a peace sign the the ones on the right say "we heart you").
After breakfast Mom, Dad, Matthew, Carrie, the boys and I headed for the beach. Added and I had a blast playing in the sand with his cars and burying each others legs in the sand. We also had yummy fish tacos from the shop where Mike (Katie's BF) works.
That night was family pics. Here's a little preview. Cant wait to post the real ones. They turned out great!
Out takes! #1 Sadie with her dog twin (note the blond fluffy hair and similar facial expression.)
#2 Me and my dog twin both have multicolored hair and...similar flip to our hair.
#3 Flip flop feet! Love it. :)
Cousins picture with Grandma Shirley it's a little blurry but it's the best we got.
After pictures and dessert came bonfire time. :)
Sunday was our chill day. Here's a pic of my Sisters (including Sadie our cousin who has become like a sister to us over the last year) on Sunday after church.
After dinner we hung out on the lawn where it was cool. Here's Benny cooling off in the grass.
We are really into photography in our family so for fun we decided to take pics of each family member wearing my brother's California hat.
My Dad
Mom
Brother
Carrie (sister-in-law)
Me
Brianna (sister)
Callie (sister)
Benny (nephew)

Adden (nephew)
Even though we have our ups and downs, I love my family and couldn't ask for people in my live who I have more fun with.

2 comments:

Hillary Richards said...

Such great pics! I miss out on so much fun & the hat pics are awesome. PS You're HOT

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh my goodness! I love the hat pics. I need to immediately fly home and do that with my family. And Hillary is right: You are HoTT!