Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Murder Mystery

Last weekend our institute had a murder mystery party. It was 1940's themed and I was one of the suspects. I was supposed to be a widow...so I decided to be a classy widow with attitude.
I wore a classic black dress, peep-toed pumps, lovely authentic costume jewelry, and a real 1940s hat we had from my great grandmother. I loved the way it all came together.
I had a great time at the activity. I totally hammed it up including a fake southern accent. Loved it! Oh, and just FYI...turns out I wasn't the murder. Since I don't have many pics of my friends here in SLO I decided to take a few pics. Here I am with the R sisters. :)
Dane and Mary-North county FHE friends
CC and Annie-friends old and new
Rachel my cohort on the Compassionate service committee!

Of course Wes, Love this kid.what's 3rd ward without a Mallet? I wouldn't want to know...I've gotta get out before this kid gets married.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

I LOVE your outfit! It's so smashing! I'm glad you chose Classy. One should always choose Classy.