Friday, August 26, 2011

Beach bums

This summer I've spent a lot of time at the beach. I'd say I've been at the beach roughly twice per week all summer. It's been the highlight of my summer. Since my sister Brianna is a teacher she's joined me on most of these exertions. Last Tuesday was the last day before she went back to school so we decided to spend one last day at the beach. We arrived at the beach at 11 and found the perfect parking spot. Who knew that's what it takes to get a good spot?
Because the fog had not yet burnt off we decided to take a walk on the pier.
I thought it would be a nice time to take photos... Here's Brianna contemplating the meaning of life.
Sisters on the beautiful coast
I saw this sign and for some reason thought if I positioned myself right it would look like it said "No Peacesign-ing"turns out Brianna really wasn't willing to put forth the effort to angle it so it looked right...so this is the best I got. Funny, but not as funny as it could be.
more of us together...
From down below on the stairs.
senior portrait.
Brianna's Senior Portrait.
Beach babes!
Beautiful Boat and Fog!
Jumping pic! Hurrah for being tan, hurrah for summer, Hurrah for living by the beach!
Scrunched up jumping pic...I was really nervous about jumping onto that hard wood.

After we took jumping pics for like 10 minutes the man who was fishing at the end of the pier got up and moved...wonder why? How I love the beautiful coast of California and my sister.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Grr.. this post causes the fires of jealousy to rise up in my soul and consume me.

And that's all I have to say on the topic.

Hillary Richards said...

You 2 girls look great! Beach babes