Monday, April 12, 2010

KD & Orion's Wedding Weekend


Last weekend my sister Brianna and friend Myriah came up to Oakland to attend the sealing of our good friend KD with me. We started out the day with a fun trip into the city (San Francisco) to go to this really great donut shop Myriah had seen on the food network. It was a great time and we picked KD up on our way so she could enjoy the experience with us. Then after I went to class, gave a presentation, and got ready we headed over to the Temple for the sealing.

It was great to be there and afterward while we waited for the bride and groom we took some photos. I love the pic taken by my sis...man when M & I are together it's pretty much always a good time.

Here's the happy couple right after they came out of the Temple...just so you know we did offer to make her a real bouquet....

Here's the Bride posing for her adoring fans....laughing as always.

Here's all the women at the temple.

Adoring each other... so cute.

After the sealing we had a fun evening including shopping, a ward activity, and dinner at the Elephant Bar. Yummy.
The next day we picked up Callie from the airport, went to Ikea, and back to my apartment before Callie and Myriah headed back to the central coast and I dropped Brianna at the airport. It was a great time!!!

No comments: