Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Party & Visit from Family!


Last weekend was my friend Kathy's birthday so a group of us took train into the city for a yummy Italian lunch to celebrate. Here I am with my friends Gar and Kathy waiting for our lunch to be ready.

While we were waiting we decided to attempt to take an appropriately great new profile pic for our friend Jonathan.

Here's Kathy with her complementary birthday cake. She was super excited as you can see.

Here's the group of us @ lunch. Good times with good people.

That afternoon my sister Callie and my Mom came to visit and we headed back to the city to visit China Town.

We did some shopping and enjoyed spending time together.

We even had Chinese food at a Chinese restaurant in China town.

The next Day Callie and Mom went to church with me. Here we are ready for church looking so cute!!!

I love my sister!!!

This is a pic we took leaving room for our sister Brianna who was back in Utah already. I have the best family and friends ever. It was a great weekend.

No comments: