Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Graduation Party!


This last week I finished my final semester of Grad school classes!!! So exciting! Our graduation isn't for another month but we had a party to celebrate on Friday night. Here I am with my good friend Katelyn who was the first person I met from our class on orientation day, she saved me from being in the bathroom crying for all of lunch (I was really nervous) and has been my friend ever since.

Here I am with Breanna and Dani, two of my favorite classmates. Such great girls!

Group photo of our research group plus a couple more. :)

Friends at the party!!! Way to go ladies!

Eating dinner and hanging out with my great classmates.

With my 2 favorite professors, wonderful women and professors.

One of my favorite classmates and I. I learned so much from this lady, she's amazing.

At the end of the party ready to head out dancing.

After the party a bunch of us went out dancing. It was a great night and so much of fun to celebrate our accomplishment

No comments: