Sunday, October 5, 2008

Visit Home!


Two weekends ago I went home to visit and to see my new nephew (see next post) I brought some gifts for my family all baring the name of my new school! Here is my sister Callie and I in our matching Samuel Merritt college t-shirts.


Say what?


While I was home we went to Sea Canyon and apple farm near Avila beach and bought some delicious apples. In keeping with the "tradition" I was taught the first time I went there (thanks Myriah and Isabelle) we ate apples on the way home. Tasty!


Here I am with My Mom and Dad in their new sweat shirts! Look'n good in blue.



My Mom and I try to show some "west-side" pride but end up laughing.


Here we are being hard core...kinda.
I love my family and am so happy that I'm close enough to visit often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are those two hot chicks in the picture?
Mom

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh. I love that hard core pic. You guys are so ghetto. I don't know if i'm going to fit in with you guys anymore now that I live in Utah, rat my hair, say "oh my heck." Sad day.

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh man, apples! Yea for Gopher Glen!