Sunday, October 5, 2008

Meeting Adden!


My Mom, My Grandma and I drove down to Southern California (during the weekend I was home) so My grandma and I could meet our new little family member. Here I am the first time I held him. He was asleep pretty much the whole time, so precious.

Here's my sister Callie with our cute little nephew.

My mom, a proud Grandma!


So cute.


Precious Boy!


Adden with great Grandma Shirley. Seeing my grandma with Adden reminded me of what a wonderful lady she is, she just loves her grandchildren and it shows! She a great woman.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got some meat on him now, and is alert and looks around at everyone. So cute!

Vee said...

What a handsome boy!

Brianna said...

He's so skinny! He's supposed to be a chubster. That's ok brother said that he's getting chubbier. So precious. I wish I had been there too. Cute pics Tara!

Lesley said...

Cute baby! I love the dark hair!

Myriah Cohen said...

He's such a fox!