Saturday, October 25, 2008

Glasses!


So for quite some time I've known that my eye sight was getting worse and that I needed to get my eyes check. Well since I began grad school and need to read things from a distant I decided to take the plunge. A few weeks ago I went to the eye doctor and ordered glasses. Although I really only have issues when viewing things at a distance when picked them up yesterday and wore them while driving last night I was surprised at how much they help (I don't think I realized how bad my vision was)....they make me a little dizzy but I'm sure I'll get use to them soon, at least they are cute!


5 comments:

Vee said...

They are cute. I like them! Congrats on being able to see better. I hope the dizziness goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

You are adorable! Tin, I love love love them, seriously. I am jealous! I have always wanted glassses. I cant wait to see them in person.

amber schmidt said...

You look soo great in glasses! Your gonna have to start a take a number system for all those boys lining up on your doorstep.

Myriah Cohen said...

Okay, just so you know, you look super fly and i am a little worried that you will get more responsibility at school now that you look so smart.

More responsibility = less time messing around on the internet.

Lesley said...

Very nice glasses! Don't worry the dizziness goes away. I had the same problem when I got my first pair of glasses about 6 years ago!