Friday, October 17, 2008

A visit from Callie!


Last weekend my sister Callie came to visit and we went into San Francisco for a open topped bus tour. Here we are on the bus.


Here's an awesome building covered with copper so it turned green just like old penny's.

Here I am outside of china town...I was trying to look like the statue but ended up looking confused.

Here's Callie looking silly by the statue.
We stopped and toured the Japanese gardens in golden gate park. They were beautiful. Here's a pic of Callie looking gorgeous.

Here's me in the Japanese gardens.

The Japanese gardens they were beautiful!

Callie in the Japanese gardens.

They had this cool bridge -I had to climb up the sides like a ladder to get up there.

Here's a great pic of Callie and I that I took with my timer.

Here I am with the golden gate bridge.

The navy's "blue angles" were doing a show while we were in the city and it was amazing to watch they have amazing skills. It was a great day and I greatly enjoyed spending time with my amazing sister!

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

I think you looked like that statue.

Nice work.

Tara said...

thanks!