Sunday, October 28, 2007

CAMP YEAGER


Camp Yeager is a camp on the central coast that our student ward rents once per year in October and the whole ward spends from Friday evening to Saturday afternoon bonding. For the activity on Friday night there was a variety of stations that were set up and we put put in groups and then rotated every 20 mins. My favorite activity was the 2 min scripture picture game, where we were given a scriptural story and then we had 2 mins to pose ourselves to look like that picture before the camera snapped here are a few of my fav's. The one above is my group posed as the tree of life vision (the girl on the left is Lehi, The two guys are the tree, I'm the iron Rod, the girl on the floor is the fountain, and the 2 people standing are the people in the building).


Here we have Abinidi and wicked king noah (the guy in the red is Abinidi, the two of us on the ground are the tigers, the guy in the hoodie is king noah, the girl holding her chin is Alma the elder and the 3 girls pointing are the wicked priests).



This is us being the people who trampled the anti Christ. It was a great time and I think our group did an excellent job if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

I think the last picture really shows off your posing skills.
You are such a good poser.

Tara said...

thanks it's one of my skills.