Monday, October 8, 2007

D.I. Dance


A few weekend's ago we had a "D.I." Dance at the institute. For those of you not Utah-a-ly inclined that's, Deseret industries, which is a thrift store chain in other places especially Utah but not here in San Luis Obispo county. Anyway here's my BFF Myriah and I in our really great outfits straight from the thrift store. By the way you can't see it but I also had on a really great purple skirt to go with this lovely rainbow top and Myriah's is a full Mu-mu(Sp.) which she kindly gave to me afterward because I've really been wanting a mu-mu! Thanks buddy!

3 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh, you are very welcome. I was thinking about saving it until Christmas, then realized i couldn't handle having it in my house for that long. Maybe for Christmas I'll give you 12 Ways to Charm a Wizard

Tara said...

Oh man heaven knows that I need that...think of all the skills I would have if I read that, I mean it worked for Ron.

Anonymous said...

Tara, what is your calling? Anyway what a party girl you are! I looove your rainbow poncho and purple is Addysons second favorite color!!!! Aunt Laurie