Friday, November 2, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch


Last weekend I took my friend Sara's kids to the pumpkin patch. The first thing they wanted to do was try out the corn maze...now I don't know if you've ever been in a corn maze but my first and only previous (a long time ago) experience with them wasn't a good one because it was super hard (my Mom will back me up on this, it really wasn't a maze geared toward kids but for some reason we did it anyway)...so a bit reluctantly I headed toward the corn maze. It turned out this one was geared toward kids and it was a good time, although not really worth the $, as you can see from the picture above which is Haily and I in the corn maze we did have fun.


Cute as pumpkins: here's Becka, me, and Haily trying out the pumpkin cut outs...they had a ton of these ply wood cut outs painted like halloweenish things.



Here's a picture I took of the pumpkin patch with the corn maze in the background, it was actually a really cool place...very rustic. It so happens that earlier in the season (before everyone cut them all off) you actually had to take clippers out with you so you could cut your pumpkin from the vine. I think I'll go earlier in the season next year.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Super cute pics! And you're tagged! Write 6 facts or habits about yourself, and if you'd like to pass it on when you are done, please do!

Myriah Cohen said...

Jeez, i should have tagged you first.
What was i thinking?!

Tara said...

I don't know man but this is going to be great!