Monday, October 8, 2007

FHE Talent Show


Tonight was the first annual north county FHE talent/variety show! It was even more exciting than I thought it would be. Although we are a tight knit group, it was all very revealing evening. First we learned that our friend Bryan (pictured above) is an endless romantic when he played a song he wrote for his girlfriend. I revealed myself as an expert in several ways of whistling. Myriah revealed herself as a expert poem reader. Will was revealed as having a talent for making farting noise 3 different ways with his hands.


My sister Callie expertly played "starry, starry night". She's an amazing prodigy. Kylie played the piano expertly. The "returners" played a couple of their hit songs. KD showed us how she could touch her tongue with her noise. AND FINALLY....


Myriah and I shared our amazing Karaoke singing and dancing skills for the grand final act!

4 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

oh my gosh! We look so good! and talented. We look talented.

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Man you guys look like you are having so much fun. I'm so jealous. Liji and I really miss having you girls up here in Rexburg.

Anonymous said...

What did you kareoke? Wait..let me guess...High school musical??? :)

Tara said...

of course... it was high school musical. We did "what I've been looking for"