Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Midstate Fair and concerts


This year I went to the California Midstate fair to see a Collin Ray concert with my friend Myriah (seen here in the pic with me), my Grandma, My parents, and My Aunt, and my cousin Tiana. My grandma was so excited, because apparently he's pretty dreamy....I can't really see it, but the show was a good time anyway. I especially loved it when he sang, "One boy, one girl...". So Romantic. The next day My Mom and I went to Martina McBride! Little Big Town opened for her and they were fantastic. She did an amazing job! My fav. was "Independence Day", of course cause that's my fav. on Karaoke, and with her ability to belt it, I felt completely at liberty to sing along at the top of my lungs. Good times!

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Oh Tara... .. Did you even get a good look at Collin Raye?

He is way dreamy.