Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Dress

Ok so you're going to have to tilt your head to the side to see this one (new program, hard to figure out, nuff said) ....anyway here's me and myriah ready for the 80's formal dance it's not the best picture of my dress but it has tule underneat to make it flare out and it made me feel like a princess. I love it! Also my hair was crimped, with a really fine crimper, it took me about an hour and from far away it really just looked a little bit ratted, oh well though it was a good time and we extended the 80's feel to today by making it once again side-pony sunday!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Look at you gorgeous girls...you both have really good tans...ahhh...Cali...

Tara said...

Thanks, gotta love being in California, especially in the summer time, this is 2 days post a beach day too! LOVE IT, you're more than welcome to visit anytime homie!

Myriah Cohen said...

Ahh, thanks Kathleen!
Tara, we really are phenomenal. But that is all how we do it.

Tara said...

So true! We do look great AND that is how we do it!

Anonymous said...

Good words.