Friday, August 31, 2007

Lake Day


Last Saturday my family and I went with some people from my home ward to the lake just outside of Paso. Some friends brought their wave runners and were really great about sharing so I got to take it out twice. Here I am on one looking hard core.


The Lake is way down this year due to our lack of moisture so there's lots of mud and it's hard to get to shore because of all the mud holes you could sink into at any time. There was only one on the shore near where we were camped for the day and this crazy girl had fun giving herself a mud bath. Yuck!


Here's Me, My sister Callie, and our friend Hillary chill'n on the shore enjoying the sunshine.


Even my Mom enjoyed the wave runners! Here she is riding in. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Myriah Cohen said...

Okay, your swimsuit looks like it is probably really great. I saw polka dots. It's gotta be great.