Friday, August 31, 2007

The wedding


A couple of weekend's ago, my cousin Tiana got married in the LA Temple. Here's the wedding party. Notice me in my cute dress (made by my Mom-good job mom) just to the left of the bride, in my official maid of honor place. We're quite the good looking bunch if I do say so myself.


Here's me with the bride. It was really fun being her maid of honor. I really had a special place of honor at all times and I felt like I was an essential part of the wedding party.


Greta, Me, and Timbry, the brides maids, with our gorgeous flowers. This was taken at the reception after taking brides maid pictures. Surprisingly we were still able to smile and look cute to spite the fact that we had had smiles plastered on our faces for about an hour previous to when this picture was taken.

2 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

Wait... i thought the wedding was suppose to be tropical.
No?

Tara said...

no...there was some serious confusion about that, it wasn't at all tropical, very summery-white table cloths, roses everywhere, and lots of fresh food and lemonaide.