Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tiana's Bridal shower


My cousin Tiana asked me to be her maid of honor. Due to the fact that I had never even been in a wedding party I was a little nervous...what does a maid of honor even do? After I got my self together I discovered that my first order of business was the bridal shower. With lots of help from family and friends it all came together quite nicely. Here I am pictured with my baked goods I made for the shower.

Here's Tiana and I at the shower. Notice she's wearing the sash I made her which had a pin on it that said "bride to be", so cute.


Here she is getting a kick out the the lingerie my sister Callie and I got her. It was a great shower if I do say so myself, plus now I know how to do it for my future wedding party being in needs.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Lol, Tara, I am glad I have stumbled up your blog, but I'm sad to find we have the same layout. Its like wearing the same dress to a dance, you know? However, we do have the same good taste. We rock! Anyway, hope you are well!

Myriah Cohen said...

Okay, first off,

I love your baked goods.

Second, that sash really was a stroke of genius.

Third, i would say that Bride Maidery is definitely one of your talents, and that maybe you should get a certificate stating that fact.

Tara said...

thanks I think I will. I'll be the martha stewart of brides maids. You for sure helped with the sash so thanks, and give yourself a pat on the back.