Friday, July 6, 2007


After starting off our 4th of July with our stake flag raising ceremony, we took our traditional trip to visit my granddad's grave where we left some flags.


After a BBQ at Grandma's house we had a big water fight, here's my brother Matthew and I sporting our guns!


The BBQ was also a party to celebrate our graduations. All 5 of us graduated within the past year. Matthew (Columbia Film school), Carrie (Cal State Northridge-Child Development), Me (BYU-Idaho - Health Science), Callie (High school), Katie (high school). GO US!

Carrie, Kathy (her sister) and I chill'n in the shade -- trying to keep cool in the 100 Degree weather.

4 comments:

Myriah Cohen said...

What do you mean Trying to keep cool? You don't have to try... you ARE cool!

Congrats, everyone on their graduations, and congrats to those yet to graduate in about 10 days.

I can't really tell, but i'm pretty sure that you totally kicked trash in that water fight. Nice work!

Brianna said...

Wow. I live in a good looking family. It looks like your 4th was super fun! No fair, I want to be in a WATERFIGHT! Good times, and congrats to all of the graduates!

Myriah Cohen said...

oh... Tara... is that a red white and blue flannel shirt?

Tara said...

nope...Crazy flannel in July in California... it's cotton and it's really red, white, and black, but I figured it worked anyway.